My dream has always been to have long flowy hair and i know that many do share in this. Unfortunately, the search for ways on how to get the long hair has driven most people to destroying their hair. The secret to having long hair is to have healthy hair. There is no hair that does not grow, it all depends on the care you give to it. So i’m going to give you several tips that have worked for me.
- Wash you hair at least once or twice a week. This really helps the hair to be alive and also remove product build up which may destroy the hair.
- Use sulphate free shampoos and conditioners. Sulphur is known to cause damage to hair so avoid using sulphur based products for your hair.
- Moisturise your hair. Always keep your hair moisturised to prevent frizz and breakage. The best way to moisturise is to use the LOC method (leave-in, oil, cream). This really helps the hair.
- Tuck those ends away. This is very important to having healthy hair. Avoid exposing your ends as they are bound to breakage. Use protective styling to tuck them. Buns are a great way to tuck the ends and cornrows. Weaves/wigs do also come in handy as they protect the hair.
- Turn away from heat styling. Try as much as possible to not expose your hair to heat. This is the number one destroyer for hair and i would advise you for free, run away from it as fast as you can.
- Eat healthily. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits and don’t forget water. A healthy body definitely has an effect on your hair.
- Pray to God. Ask God for healthy hair and He will surely grant you your desires but do remember that you also have to put effort to achieve results.
These are some of the tips that have really helped me and i have seen good results in such a short time. If your hair is damaged, have patience with it and soon you will see results only if you start taking care of it.
I hope these tips will help you to have great hair. Do share your tips on how you keep your healthy. Thank you for stopping by.