Hello dear reader, happy new year. Today it’s all about setting goals towards having that hair that you dream of everyday. Starting a healthy hair journey can be hard especially if you don’t have your goals at hand. From my experience, you should definitely have a long term goal but have short term goals that build up to the former. I am going to give you few guidelines that will help you set your own hair goals.
- Love your hair. This is the first thing you have to do. No matter what kind of hair you have, you must love it so that you can take good care of it. Always remember that your hair is beautiful just the way it is.
- Know your hair type. Is your hair 3c, 4a, 4b, 4c ? Knowing your hair type will enable you to know how to deal with it. Each hair type has its own pros and cons so be sure to know yours so that you can handle it well.
- Know your hair needs. This will enable you to build a healthy regimen that works for your hair. You need to know how to moiturize and when, what products to use and so forth. Please note that everyone’s hair reacts differently to different products. It can take a while before finally getting what works for you but keep going.
- Save. Save. Save. Taking care of natural hair may be expensive especially hair products. A good investment doesn’t come easy. Put a coin away anytime of the day and reward yourself with that product that you’ve always wanted. It will never be a waste I guarantee you.
- Patience is key. You have to be patient to see results. There are going to be days you will feel like giving up but keep going. The best is yet to come.
Those are just but a few tips that may help you. You can leave a comment or question below. Thank you for reading.
Love and charm❤❤